COVID-19 Update – FULLY OPEN
RETURNING TO THE CAMPUS
As we welcome people back to Three Rivers Convention Center, we have put in place extra measures to keep our visitors and eventgoers safe, healthy, and reassured! The measures will flex and change as our situation evolves, and in accordance with state and city guidance, but they will err on the side of ensuring our guests enjoy the cleanest and safest time imaginable.
Here is what you can expect:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Enhanced facility cleaning programs are in place including operation of HVAC systems to improve ventilation and increased sanitation of high touch areas.
- Electrostatic sprayers will be used to thoroughly disinfect between events. Electrostatic cleaning is a means of spraying fine mist of positively charged disinfectant particles that adhere to surfaces and objects.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of high touch and high traffic areas during events.
- Employee training has been enhanced.
- Hand sanitizer provided throughout the facility.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain physical distance based on their comfort level with respect to others.
- Effective August 23, face coverings are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status, per state order (subject to change).
- Children younger than 5 years old are exempt but it is strongly recommended that children ages 2-4 wear a face covering.
- Staggered event times will be utilized if there are multiple events in the facility.
- Backpacks and purses larger than 4.5”x6.5” are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items or single compartment diaper bags (child must be present).